Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Wooden toolbox/chest plans

Tue, Oct 31, 2006, 11:38am (EST-3) (RayV) doth
sayeth:
I'm thinking out building a toolbox/chest partially inspired by the
first link below and the fact that my bucket with the pockets just isn't
cutting it anymore. snip

First I thought you just wanted something to lug some tools around
in. Then I looked at the list of links and now I'm not sure if you want
some sort of tool tote or you want a chest to hold tools. 'Cause some
of those are way too big to casually lug around. Unless you want to put
wheels on them. So, which is it you're after? Do you know what you're
after?

JOAT
If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.