Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y
Gropius Riftwynde Gropius Riftwynde is offline

Default Green factoids.

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:06:15 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

- people in Hyderabad hacve trouble understanding broad regional accents
and vice versa, and simply do not understand the intricacies of UK life
to understand what 'take er roond me mooms arse if ahm oot when tha
calls' actually means.

To be honest it doesn't actually matter. If (say) a BT call centre
operative in Hyderbad doesn't understand what a test socket is, or
other basic connection stuff, then they are of no use to the consumer.
It doesn't really matter whether or not they can communicate
linguistically with an irate Glaswegian subscriber on a Saturday
night.

And of course, if its that simple, isn't it time we all moved to
somewhere nice, like rural S France, and sat at our keyboards there instead?

Yes.

---
GR