Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default wiring a kitchen light

I think that might be your best bet, if you can re-wire the old light
as it was then try and copy this to the new light? Where the old light
was wired into the plastic blocks, this more than likely completed the
circuits for your lighting ring.

I wouldnt panic though, any good diy book or website should have a more
accurate answer than me, its a pretty straight forward thing once you
know what each wire is doing.
shaz4gaz wrote:
i just unscrewed all the wires an took it from there, unless i wire the
old light back up to check that, then wen i get it rite an cud stick
those 2 wires out of the old an into the new,