Excitable Boy

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

Robert Sturgeon wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:00:22 GMT, strabo
wrote:

And why should anyone expect the Chinese ruling class, largely
comprised of military leaders, give up a power which is absolute?

They won't - at least not voluntarily.

I was mistaken ... you guys don't read Reader's Digest. You aren't
that smart and the pages are too small for the big pictures you'd
need.for coloring Do they make some kind of mechanism that takes
care of breathing for you ? Because there's obviously not enough
between your ears to even take care of that minimal function. There's
just about nothing to say when faced with such appalling ignorance.

Let's put this into really really small words so that even you two
might have a chance to get it : I LIVE HERE, you morons. You are out
of your rabbit-ass fricking minds. Neither one of you has 1/100th of
a clue as to what China is like. No, let's get accurate : 1/1000000th
of a klew. Christ, you are stewpid.