Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WoodCraft Green "Bessy" Clamps

In article ,
charlie b wrote:
A frugal buddy and I attended the SF Bay Area Wood Working Show
this past Friday. He's in the market for some K-Body type clamps
and was considering the WoodCraft green "Bessy" clamps. He stopped
by the Bessy booth and asked why they are making a cheaper version
of their clamps for WoodCraft. "We aren't." was the answer.

So are the WoodCraft green "Bessy Type Clamps" actually made
by Bessy?

charlie b

Recently some far-eastern imports have become available. Did the ones
you saw have aluminum handles? Honestly I'm surprised it's taken so
long.

now for
--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland -