Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wooden toolbox/chest plans

Well, I've always wanted to build something similar myself until I saw
what some guys in the shop I work out of started showing up with these
types of bags. Aboutthe best I've ever seen. I have bag envy big time.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=5767

RayV wrote:
I'm thinking out building a toolbox/chest partially inspired by the
first link below and the fact that my bucket with the pockets just
isn't cutting it anymore.
I think I want it to be a lot like the first one but definitely have a
way to keep the drawers closed like a machinist's box. Any comments
or other links would be greatly appreciated. I would even buy one if I
could find a decent one that didn't feel like it would fall apart
once I loaded it up.

http://www.inthewoodshop.org/projects/toolcase.shtml

http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/arch...or_project.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...16.html?page=1