Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default The surveyors are coming!

According to :
Get the survey first- this should have been done before closing- see
how being cheap works out!!!! If in fact the neighbor has encroached
I would give him the opportunity to remove it.
If he refuses I would remove it .Maybe I might accidently hit it with a
truck and knock it down. Maybe a new fence would appear on the
property line. Let the neighbor try to start something.

Neighbor wars are _never_ worth the hassle, and they're always
unpretty.

Consult a lawyer before doing anything precipitous, and explore
_all_ of the options. ****ing off neighbors is always a bad thing.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est