Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Andy is offline

Default Tried a DC to empty a shop vac bin?

But that is the beauty of this system! Whichever is full, you just
turn on the other to empty it, so you never have to worry with manual
emptying of either! Right? That would work, right? g

Beautiful! I guess I just wasn't thinking about the "big picture"...
On a similar topic, on my way in to work this morning, I saw a
lawnmower with a "dust collector" on it - not just a bag for
clippings/leaves, but a full 50gal barrel right on top of the mower
deck, with a DC-type fan on top of that, connected by a large hose
coming up from the mower. Hey - sure is faster than raking.
Andy