Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Home Security Questions

"DLM68" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I'm doing some market research on home security and have a short
10 question survey posted he

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=636142729399

I'd be happy to share the results, only need 100 responses and
appreciate folks sharing their insights. Thanks. (this isn't spam, I am
actually doing some research here)

This is a survey soliciting opinions on video monitoring as a home security
option.

Here's my opinion:

Why would I need to view a monitor to know who's knocking on my door?
Wouldn't a 50-cent peephole accomplish the same thing. Actually, you could
save the fifty cents by just opening the door!

If it's a friend, invite them in and have a beer. If it's some goblin, just
shoot the ****er and close the door (I always have a gun at hand when
opening the door).