Posted to alt.home.repair
Craven Morehead Craven Morehead is offline

Default Home Security Questions

Let me get this straight. You want participation from this group of
strangers with lots of time on their hands but then you start calling some
of them "dumb****s". I guess that's one way of gaining their trust and
cooperation. It's just not one I've heard of. How's it working out for ya?

"DLM68" wrote in message
oups.com...
You dumb****, this is a real survey.

On Oct 30, 8:59 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
DLM68 wrote:
Hello, I'm doing some market research on home security and have a short
10 question survey posted he

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=636142729399

I'd be happy to share the results, only need 100 responses and
appreciate folks sharing their insights. Thanks. (this isn't spam, I am
actually doing some research here)People who click on this jamoke's
link deserve what they get. He posts

this crap under different names as if no one will remember him. What a
rube.