Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Waterheater rod

Fred Wilson wrote:

Yea, I read that site, I figured it was someone just trying to sell
his/her wares. I did not know if it was propaganda or not.

BobK207 wrote:

Fred Wilson wrote:

Hello all,

I have read and heard that there is a special rod in a water heater. The
idea, I guess, is to keep the tank from rusting inside. Not sure how.

Anyway, we bought our house about 4 years ago and as part of the deal
had a new water heater put in. Is there a way to see this rod? Is it
something to worry with? Is it something a generally handy type person
can do?

Thanks,
Fred

http://www.waterheaterrescue.com

http://www.waterheaterrescue.com/pag...intenance.html

cheers
Bob

Hi,
Haven't you taken chemistry or physics class in H.S.?