Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Winter Prep

With winter just around the corner here in the great white north
(Canada), had two quick winter preparation questions, would love any
advice.

1. Is it better to bring patio furniture inside or can I just throw a
tarp on it? This includes the chairs and table... and yes I'm asking
because I don't have a shed or a lot of room to spare in the garage.

2. I have 2 sets of noma moonray lights outside, electric and not the
solar stuff. Was a pain to install all of them, do I have to dig them
out and bring them in or are they pretty safe out there during the
winter?