Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Can't win, eh Harold un-gloat, dumpster

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On 23 Jan 2004 05:14:43 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

... picked the machine up with a forklift and drove it over to
the dumpster. He tilted it in and BLAMMO it hit bottom hard.

Next time you see your (ex?) boss, tell him I said to kiss my ass. That
sucks. Talk about a dog in the manger.

Harold, I'm suprised at you. I was expecting you to say, that he
should kiss his boss, for preventing him from getting a used
up piece of gear! I understand that there was a few spots of
rust on that machine...

:^)

Jim

Hey Harold,

See!! You can't win, eh!? Yuh jes try t'be nice, and what duz it
getcha, eh? My'z well not.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Hey Brian,

Ha! It's worse than that. Can't get no respec, neither. g

Harold