Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Panasonic microwave question

Syke wrote:
I have a Panasonic NN-A850 Combination Microwave. Recently the buld
has gone and I cannot see any way to change ity, short of dismantling
the whole machine. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Don't know that machine, but generally speaking they can be a bugger to get
at. When ours went I suggested to SWMBO that all we needed to buy was a
torch. Strangely my suggestion was treated with scorn & she bought a new
microwave.

I thought it was a perfectly sound solution myself.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman