Harold & Susan Vordos

Default un-gloat, dumpster

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

... picked the machine up with a forklift and drove it over to
the dumpster. He tilted it in and BLAMMO it hit bottom hard.

Next time you see your (ex?) boss, tell him I said to kiss my ass. That
sucks. Talk about a dog in the manger.

Harold, I'm suprised at you. I was expecting you to say, that he
should kiss his boss, for preventing him from getting a used
up piece of gear! I understand that there was a few spots of
rust on that machine...

:^)

Jim

Hey, that's very different! I'd like to shake that boss's hand! Down
with rust! g

Sad that guys have to resort to rusted hulks in order to obtain a machine at
a price that fits the budget when you hear stories like this. I guess I'll
never understand people.

Harold