Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] noos999@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default kitchen lighting: track system with pendant lighting

This is what I was concerned about, I think I'll have to avoid that
product. Also the dealer in the US mentioned potentially having to put
wooden blocks in the wall to take up as the cables are under quite
strong tension. Idon't like the idea of having to go to these
lengths...

US fittings wont be upto it, the problem is safety standards not
voltage. A slip of card just isnt considered adequate insulation from
mains voltage here. And there are various other safety problems with
their stuff.

NT