Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Panasonic microwave question

On 2006-10-30 22:01:18 +0000, "Syke" said:

I have a Panasonic NN-A850 Combination Microwave. Recently the buld
has gone and I cannot see any way to change ity, short of dismantling
the whole machine. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Regards

Pat Macguire

Some machines have a little door to provide access to the lamp. These
are designed such that the user could change the lamp if he wishes.

On others, the only access is through taking the cover off and these
are not intended to be changed by users. Be aware than lethal
voltages may exist inside even if the machine is off and unplugged.