Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Source for switch plates?

They make blank covers for "multi-gang" boxes. Not decorative, tho. You
might have to make your own cutouts.
Try Wire-Mold products, at a good electrical supply, or get a wire-mold
catalog. They have multi-gang stuff, decorative/finished.
Absolutely Vote, for *Anyone BUT* a Democrat or a Republican
Ending Corruption in Congress is the Single Best Way
to Materially Improve Your Life
all d'numbuhs
"comcastss news groups" wrote in message
et...
I just started looking and havent found a switch plate for the box I put
in.
1 outlet and 3 light switches.
All I've found is 1 outlet and 2 light switches...

TIA
STeve