Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hats off, gentlemen. A genius!

Prometheus wrote:

Don't know who Tracey Emin is, either- but that doesn't sound very
appealing. There are a lot of things in the world that people with
too much disposable income will pay outrageous sums of money for- and
they're not always easy to create. But IMO, calling some of this
stuff "art" is slapping the faces of the old masters.

An old guy with a big beard sitting down and holding a book - not very
appealing.
http://www.askmichelangelo.com/images/5670a.jpg It's all how you look
at it.

But I never got it, and probably won't. I suppose it's my loss- but
it's easier on the bank account.

If you had the money, would you buy the work, or buy the tools and
develop the skills to make your own?