Excitable Boy

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

"J. R. Carroll" wrote in message . com...
Then we can both be glad you're gone.

Excuse me, Robert.
Cherish your own without begrudging others theirs. You do, and your better
half speaks for you in this instance.

Thanks John, but really ... it's okay. I am happier and he is
happier. Robert Sturgeon can sit home in the dark stroking his
guns and preparing to meet some unnamed menace for the rest of his
life for all I care. When I lived in California I hated that, but
now that I don't you guys are welcome to the world Mr Sturgeon is
making for you. Everything Adolf Hitler stoof for is right there ...
hope you like the results. As for me, I'm so happy to not have that
sewage in my life that it really doesn't matter what he says or thinks.

This morning everyone was out, walking over to the relatives' or some-
thing, carrying boxes of oranges (some from California) ... lots of the
kids throwing those things that go BANG ! when they hit the ground. Not
one person said, "oh, that's so DANGEROUS ! What if little johnny blew
his hand off ?" We all walk across the street against the red lights
and live. You should have seen the fireworks the other night. People
either like you or dislike you, but they don't do it on the basis of
whether you're a spit Liberal or not. And nobody feels naked without
their precious guns. Thanks for the thoughts John, but he can keep his
beloved hate-filled Amerika along with that closet full of brown shirts.