Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Tsao Chris Tsao is offline

Default Why are condo prices so inexpensive in the best areas of the city of Chicago?

Chris Tsao wrote:
Check this out the apartment is 300something thousand dollars. How in
the world can Mexico be as expensive as the United States??????? This
is very perplexing.

http://www.viviun.com/AD-52784/

Okay okay I know, it's four bedrooms. I just came accross it again.
This therefore is a bad example. This is increadibly cheap even for
Mexico. This is a price that will get you ONLY one or two bedrooms for
a comparable building. What I want to know is WHY THE F*CK are Freaking
Mexico real estate prices on par with Florida and practically every
other area in America???? Mexico is supposed to be a poor country. I
thought that's why they're all sneaking into America.

I am in Panama now and check this ****e out!!!! I want to know why
these two-bit countries cost so much to live in.
http://www.viviun.com/Real_Estate/Panama/Condos/

My apartment is worth $200something grand and yet I cannot get
something better for this money in some picolo (sp.?) country. This
****es me off.

Maybe I'll post back after investing a ... say .... Guatimalla (sp.)
realator's web site in a few minutes. If so, I will be raging (I'm
guessing).

http://www.viviun.com/AD-63605/

This 4 bedroom high rise condo in Ecuador would be depressing to live
in, even though it's plush. It's like all alone at the end of the
island and if you live alone, it would make you feel even lonelier (sp)
with all the space.