Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Gas heaters? ? ?

Frank wrote:
George wrote:

Unvented scares me. Friend put in his hunting camp when he got gas for
free from people that have mineral rights to property. I know that the
new units have sensors to protect against low oxygen and carbon
monoxide, but I'd rather not have to rely on them when I'm asleep.
You're still going to have to breathe combustion products and will get
extra moisture. I'd get vented or electric space heaters.

Frank

Agree about using them in a sleeping area. You may just never wake up.
Every one I have seen is placarded against that use.