Ed Huntress

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

"geoff merryweather" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:10:29 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I'd still like to know what Fay was thinking. What kind of a greedy

*******
is he, anyway? What does he think he would have won?

Well, having stripped a number of formerly government companies/
dapartments (Air NZ, railways and some others I have forgotten) he
then took his dough and is currently living in Switzerland, leaving
the New Zealand taxpayer to clean up the mess. Given he got many of
these assets *extremely* cheaply, some opinions might be formed about
payoffs, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Aha! The greedy ******* applied his principles to more than yachting, I see.

Some days when I hear about what the very rich are doing to the rest of us,
I feel like Hamei must feel all the time.

Ed Huntress