Posted to alt.home.repair
harmon harmon is offline

Default what type of cement or mortar

Richard J Kinch wrote:
See my page:

yeah, I read all of that (my eyes are still bleeding)

while I certainly applaud you (and the entire family) for the effort, I wonder if you
could have written a cliffnotes or 'pool repair for dummies" version? the entire
description on one page is exhausting and one would wish for a summary version or a
simple "do this but don't do this" type of abbreviated page with appropriate links to
"click here for the details"

I noted you mentioned the plaster you used (this does not apply to my simple repair..)
is not longer made or available for DIY jobs, suppose I went into the plastering
business, what's a homeowner to use these days?

actually, a separate page by itself for "things I have since discovered, ie. updates,
tips, quick notes" would be fantastic.