Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Driver Bits

Mark BR wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
It's specific bit makes that I'd like recommendations for please

The gold plated ones from screwfix are very nice and have never slipped for
me --- but at the price I only use them for the more difficult jobs, over £2
a bit (I think it was £14 for a box of 6) and I'm frightened of losing them.

DeWalt for one and I have a box from the last set I bought but the
label has gone. I may have one at work. I'll let you know Monday.

Both last fairly long times and were fairly cheap at about 60 pence
apiece. Of course they come in boxes of 25 or so, IIRC.