Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark BR Mark BR is offline

Default Driver Bits

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Hi All

Any recommendations for decent driver bits No2 Pozi?

I've tried cheap & expensive. Last lot I bought were CK, box of 25
for about a £5. Don't last long & then cam out starts.

Some dearer ones seemed brittle - I had a few just shatter.

Makes & suppliers please?

Can I add that, whilst I agree with all the suggestions to change drive
types, I have so many screws in stock that changing isn't really an
option.

It's specific bit makes that I'd like recommendations for please

The gold plated ones from screwfix are very nice and have never slipped for
me --- but at the price I only use them for the more difficult jobs, over £2
a bit (I think it was £14 for a box of 6) and I'm frightened of losing them.

Mark BR