Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Refrigerator

On 28 Oct 2006 14:15:44 -0700, "Dottie" wrote:

The ice maker came on for a few seconds, ran water in, and nothing
leaked.

I am wondering about the condenser pan. There is about an inch or more
of water in there now...it is yucky...rust colored. I think I am going
to vaccum it out and see if getting the crud out will make it evaporate
faster. The water that was on the floor looked clean...I am not sure
the water in the pan would look that clean. We are still just
watching.

Got any frozen drips on the inside wall ... adjacent the ice maker?

I agree a good cleaning can't hurt - add a little bleach.

--
Oren