jim rozen

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

In article , Gerald Miller says...

When we returned, all we found were one bird foot and a few
feathers on the floor in front of the TV.

We had pigeons in our back yard for a while.

One evening we came home, and there was a large circle
of pigeon feathers in the grass. And nothing else.
We thought maybe it was a cat that did it, but
there was no real evidence of a struggle.

A few days later we realized what had happened,
my wife looked out in the front yard to see
a *large* red-tail hawk sitting in the tree.

I suspect the pigeon never knew what hit it.

Jim

please reply to: