Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Help! We have mice

"Green Acres is the place to be" wrote in
message ...
tessa wrote:
I need tips on how to get rid of these nasty little buggers. I live
in a mobile home next to an empty field and we have been getting
field mice in here like crazy. Help.

Here kitty,kitty,kitty

^.,.^

A couple of years ago, I attended an NRA convention where R. Lee Ermey
("Mail Call," "Full Metal Jacket") was giving autographs at the Glock
Firearms booth. I said to him: "Lee, a Michigan legislator is promoting a
bill to provide an open hunting season for feral cats. I'm putting together
a 'celebrity cat-call' tape for cat hunters. Would you be interested in
saying "Here, kitty-kitty-kitty" for the project?

He looked up at me and said: "That is the most ****ed-up idea I've EVER
heard."

Oh well. Some people just have no vision.