Posted to rec.woodworking
bigegg bigegg is offline

Default Is It A Good Time To Buy A Larger Shop...Maybe Or Maybe Not..

Jim Behning wrote:
Building my pole barn was not as bad as it was in the
summer but I was outside.
http://www.brookridgemorgans.com/ourpolebarn.htm

nice shed. - would make an adequate sized workshop I think (but would
probably *still* be too small) - shame you need to put horses in it :.D

seriously - you mention 16 ft and 20ft poles. - do the 16fts go around
the outside, then there's two rows of 20ft poles down each side of a
central aisle? Is the spacing of the 20 foot poles same as the 16 foot?
What distance apart?
I guess the rafters were on 16" centres?

--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.