Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default Maplin - mains transformers

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
That's an interesting list. I currently order most of my stuff from
Maplin and RS, but I will try some of the others.

I did, but now mainly use Rapid. I don't spend a fortune with them as
it's just a (sometimes) paying hobby. They are generous with their
catalogue - unlike RS.

Paper catalogues tend to be cyclic:

1. "We've just printed a new edition, but you can't have one in case
somebody wants one."

2a. "Here is your paper catalogue, and please tell your friends."
2b. "Here is your paper catalogue, and please tell your friends."
2c. "Here is your paper catalogue, and please tell your friends."

3. "We've run out. There won't be any more until the next edition."

Loop until cynical.

--
Ian White