Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default Boy, am I in the wrong line of work .........

Mine (maytag) has none. Just electric spark ign.

--
Steve Barker

"George" wrote in message
news
Steve B wrote:
"Nick Hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"Mikey S." wrote:

You've never seen a gas stove with electronic controls?
I've seen them but would never buy a gas stove that wouldn't work during
a power failure

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/

I know for goddam sure I will NEVER buy another stove with electronic
controls. I didn't want this one, but I didn't get to vote.

Just give me the simple one with manual controls that I can change in
five minutes.

I"ll cope.

Steve

Lots of luck finding anything without electronic controls.