Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] lrabanus@gmail.com is offline

Default Philips LCD TV 32MF605W/17: No Picture

You David, you are correct. I have three in shop under warrantee that
have bad displays because the inverter BD's are bad. I work for Tower
TV in St. Paul MN.

To bad the inverts are not sold seperatly.

David Naylor wrote:
wrote:
Hello,
Have a Philips 32MF605W/17 LCD TV that will turn on, the backlits light
up for a second and you can see a picture than the backlites go off.
The TV remains on and you can hear the program.
Could this be a bad inverter? If some of the CCFL lamps are bad would
it shut all of them off?
Is there a way to test the inverter or the CCFL lamps?
Thanks,
Karl

Yup Bad inverter but it is not usually sold seperatly, but sold with
the lcd display unit I work on these units every day for bb service
center Ref num 105 part # 823827718431 this is the lcd panel
assy inverter is not sold seperate