dg

Default Pitched roof angle

IIRC, Redland (now LaFarge) do a tile down to 12 degrees. I think it
is the "Regent" interlocking concrete tile.

Manufacturers specify the minimum angle, but with proper precautions
in terms of lap, fixing and underfelt, then you can go down a few
degrees more.

dg

"Trevor Smith" wrote in message ...
Could anyone tell me the minimum angle for a pitched, slated roof. We have
a flat felted kitchen roof at present and I'd like to change it to a
pitched, lean-to, type roof for better looks and relaibility. Also, does
location matter - we're in a seaside town on Cornwall where you tend to get
horizontal rain!