Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] barry@muckleshed.com is offline

Default bad attempt for humor- woodworking related

marc rosen wrote:
To my British Friends,
The discussions about terms used both here and in your country made me
wonder about other differnces. Since you drive on the other side of
the road from the US, does your left tilt table saws go the opposite
direction of our left tilt saws? Perspiring minds want to know.

Marc (and most of my future
posts will be serious, I promise)

To my American Friends...

Good Question...

Do your trees have boots (our's have trunks)
Do you sit on your homeless people (we sit on our bums)

and if we have a friend who's Randy, we generally try to avoid them!
(Unless their female)

Nowt to do with woodwork, but thought prevoking all the same!