Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default Help! We have mice

Chew well?

Their teeth are always growing, so they teethe everyday.

It's one of the many disgusting facts about them.

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Well that is a good reason for having mice. It get cold and they want
to get warm.

Traps, poison and cats are the choices. You will also want to try and
find out where they are getting in. You may have luck blocking that.
Remember they chew really well so a little wood will not do it. Heavy small
hole hardware cloth works well for me.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"tessa" wrote in message
I need tips on how to get rid of these nasty little buggers. I live in a
mobile home next to an empty field and we have been getting field mice in
here like crazy. Help.