Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default Help! We have mice

wrote:
AB wrote:
I would recommend buying a poison I have used in the past that has
worked very well. You put it out in areas normally frequented by the
critters. After they eat it, they become severely dehydrated and go
outside to find water, where they die. This way, they die outside
instead of dealing with traps. Good luck

most live the entire life in your home, or under it.

they dont drink water they get it from food.

they dont leave your home and can die in your walls making a stink.

poision is a really poor choice and dangerous for kids and pets

Never never never use poison when peanut butter does the same thing.