Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bath Paint OK for Front Door?

wrote in message
ups.com...
If it's latex paint I would not use it on an exterior door.

Right. I wasn't clear about that. I'd go out and buy spray paint of the
proper type. It's not all the time that you have a chance to move an object
to just the right place for painting, and take your time doing it. He could
end up with a really nice finish. The only issue would be the weather. He'd
have to start really early in the day so the paint goes through one drying
cycle before he's got to install it again before bedtime. Or, build a
temporary door out of plywood. Or...wait until spring.