Posted to rec.woodworking
efgh efgh is offline

Default Name that join

wrote in message
ups.com...
Charlie M. 1958 wrote:
I thought the main reason for using these things was that screws don't
hold well in particle board. If your project is real wood, why not just
use traditional screws?

I could. But the reason I was planning on using these is to eliminate
the "loosening" factor of threads after each disassembly of components.

I'm in the process of making a mate's bed for my daughter and I used these
as my fasteners because I was worried about the same thing. I must have
taken it apart and put it back together about 25 times by now and it's just
as strong now as it was the first time.

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...842,41269&ap=1