Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default 1950's doors

On 26 Oct 2006 17:07:41 -0700, wrote:

Back in the 1950's-60's there were alot of ranch style homes being
built. I remember most of them having front doors with interesting
geometric designed windows. There's one design in particular which had
3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 "BELLS". Does
anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of these doors for
my home, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for
one. I know of 2 houses in my are which still have this front door.

So you do know where to look. Go in through the back window, so you
don't damage the door.

It's very art deco.
Bryan