Posted to alt.home.repair
PV PV is offline

Default Paint Freezes?

"krw" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...
I didn't know this. I have an almost full can of latex sitting in my new
(unheated) home up north. I guess I can expect a nice puddle on my
garage floor when I get back..?

It'll be a mess! One morning I heard what sounded like grenades
going off in my garage. I went out to witness a 12-pack of coke
going off like mortars. The neat thing was the well-frozen coke
skittering around on the floor like fizzies on a pond. I crept up
on the mess with a blanket, captured it, and took the rest inside
to warm up.

--
Keith

Could have been worse....my wife left 24 cans of coke in the middle seat of
our brand new van in January. The red roof became a lovely brown (along
with the seats now looking poxed). Cost a pretty penny getting it detailed
in a hurry.

PV