Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
Reminds me of the mouse we had at a friend's summer cottage that got

thrown
across the room and slammed into a wall by the mousetrap it was climbing
over to get at the bait. Stunned it pretty bad, but it scampered into the
woodpile next to the fireplace before I could dispatch it. Must have
suffered some brain damage, though. An hour later or so it reappeared on
top of the woodpile, and just watched as my friend administered a
coup-de-grace with his shoe.

I took a fall off the scaffolding last August, nothing broken (long story)
but a concussion. Susan called 911. She found me unconscious, but thanks
to the concussion, when I came around, it likely goes without saying my bell
had been rung pretty badly. What happened? What time is
? ---------What happened? What time is it? -----------What time is

I think I understand the plight of the mouse! g

Harold