Posted to alt.home.repair
user user is offline

Default Boy, am I in the wrong line of work .........

wrote:
HBC my competitor servicing laminators charges 250 bucks for the first
hours labor to repair a 1500 buck laminator.

I charge a fraction of that, and feel like a thief somewtimes for a 00
bucks a hour, but it includes travvel........

laminators put plastic on paper a good example is menus clear covering.

Sears your best example of ripoff chars more travel to get the same
tech to service a furnace with air. 75 nucks charge for swapping tool
kits.....

being in the service business myself it costs a lot to operate, but
geez some are just a ripoff

WTF did you just say?