Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Whilst falling back this weekend

On 26 Oct 2006 14:47:17 -0700, "
wrote:

Time to move to Arizona (where they don't use daylight savings time
because the days are already perfect).

I used to have a friend who told me about that. They do things at the
right time, rather than messing with people's minds the way DST does.

Jo Ann

wrote:
I hate the whole spring and fall change. Leave it the way it is.

GWB wrote:
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:15:50 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

don't forget to change the batteries on your smoke/CO alarms.

Rats! I hate losing DST.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask be to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster