Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TECH: Reversing image on NEC FP912SB?

wrote:

I have an NEC FP912SB 19" PC monitor that I need to use in a mirrored
envrionment. The plan was to mirror the displayed image by flipping
the horizontal yoke wires. After taking it apart, it looks like it has
3 pairs of wires dealing with the yoke, as opposed to the 2 pairs that
I'm used to seeing in older CRT monitors. I can't find much
documentation on this monitor. Does anybody know what modifications I
would need to make to mirror the image that is displayed on the screen?

hopefully there should be continuity in pairs on these wires, If so you
could swap one pair at a time... not a very precise answer, but should
git er done.

NT