David

Default Pitched roof angle

"Bluestars" wrote in message ...
Not quite what the OP asked but...
My low pitched corrugated asbestos garage roof drips condensation from
the underside in cold damp conditions.
What pitch does the roof need to be to cause the condensation to run down
rather
than drip off?

That's surely going to depend hugely on the nature of the surface
which the condensation is running down... I would imagine a completely
smooth surface like glass would allow drops to run at a much shallower
angle than say, rough sawn timber, where there will be a tendency for
drops to propagate at a high point like a splinter, and fall off. I
expect it might make a difference whether the surface is absorbent or
not?

David