Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikey S. Mikey  S. is offline

Default Boy, am I in the wrong line of work .........

You just need a stove with a simmer burner..mine has a 5th tiny burner in
the center, turned down it barely keeps a pot warm..which is just perfect at
times. It goes MUCH lower than a normal burner.
I have heard that an electric oven is better, but I can't comment on that,
never had one.

--

Mike S.

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:29:58 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

I love cooking with a gas stove except for trying to SIMMER something on
very
low heat. The perfect setup for me would be a cooktop with at least one
electric
burner for that purpose. I also greatly prefer the ovens to be electric.
They do
make combo units with gas burners and electric oven, but that doesn't
quite
fufill my wish.

CWM