Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boy, am I in the wrong line of work .........

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Nick Hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"Mikey S." wrote:

You've never seen a gas stove with electronic controls?

I've seen them but would never buy a gas stove that wouldn't work during
a power failure

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/

I know for goddam sure I will NEVER buy another stove with electronic
controls. I didn't want this one, but I didn't get to vote.

Just give me the simple one with manual controls that I can change in five
minutes.

I"ll cope.

Steve

I tried to find one a few years ago. It's not that easy. I didn't check any
of the Wolf or Viking stoves, although I couldn't afford them anyway.