Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boy, am I in the wrong line of work .........

I'm remembering the joke about a dentist who calls a plumber. When the
drain is cleared, the dentist remarks "I don't even make this much
money". The plumber replies "neither did I when I was a dentist".

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Jim" myplace@home wrote in message

Steve,

I can relate to this as I am a pipeline welder/contractor in the
oil
industry. I make more than any Dr. and a lot of surgeons...... in
fact, if I
needed structural welding done for myself, I'd hire someone else cause
can't even afford my own rates....LOL.......Jim