Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default help with TV relic: ITT model 1922u, 20 axu chassis

b wrote:
ha escrito:
b wrote:
ha escrito:
b wrote:
ha escrito:
b wrote:

Am trying to restore this early transistorised colour, ultrasonic
remote set. Estimated vintage 1976 or thereabouts.
At present there is no sound or raster, no tube filaments lit. Just an
audible whine when set powered up.

have traced the board and in this set the LOPTX provides heater, rgb
stage and various other low voltages. I removed it and after clearing
away the dust and crud, under an outer plastic laminate layer the
reference TFAT 1109/201.57 was visible (EQUIVALENT hr 1127). so will
look into it.

you found out its faulty? If it is thats bad news, terminal I'd say.
Unless you have another similar set and time on your hands.

NT